Time & Attendance Systems
With PayClock and the Touch Of A Finger...
Cut payroll preparation time in half!
Eliminates the use of paper time cards and time sheets
- Calculates regular and overtime hours automatically
- Enforces payroll and attendance rules fairly and impartially
- Eliminates user mistakes and time calculation errors
- Reduces time theft and unauthorized overtime
Advanced Face Recognition
Precision Dual Camera System
The FaceIN System uses two infrared cameras that perform three dimensional facial analysis and identification. The dual camera system not only provides the fastest and most reliable verification, but it also ensures that it can’t be fooled by 2D images or photographs. This precision 3D verification system is even accurate enough to differentiate between identical twins.
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees
- Provides a touch-free hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network
- Includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks
- Supports up to 500 users per device
- The FR650 has a 50 base employee capacity
- The FR700 includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control, a proximity reader and a 100 base employee capacity.
- Versatile System Configuration
Ideally suited for small business who want to automate their time and attendance process. Single PC software allows employees to punch at one designated computer on the network. Easily manage additional employees with a 25 user upgrade. Upgrade options available up 250 employees. It can handle weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods including up to 12 shifts with two levelsof overtime. TimeQplus software allows you to edit employees’ punches, view reports at your PC monitor, export data to 3rd party payroll programs, and save data to text file. New job costing functionality allows your employees to punch in/out using work codes for labor tracking. Exports directly to popular payroll formats including QuickBooks, eliminating the need for manual calculationsMultiple report options including hours summary and time cards.
Pendulum offered by Acroprint is a sophisticated flexible and feature rich enterprise labor management solution. Pendulum delivers the means to more effectively run your business, control costs, and save you precious time. Accessible worldwide through the Internet, Pendulum provides the ability to set access parameters for each user; determine job costing levels; evaluate time per task, job and/or unit; and even allow employees the ability to enter tip amounts directly into the clock. Pendulum effectively addresses your specific needs and requirements for time and labor management. It is an ideal solution for any type of business and scalable to manage any size organization, from 5 to 5,000 employees working at one or multiple locations worldwide.